- Positive Polarity Podcast
Jason Skeesick – The Entrepreneurial Evangelist
I am an Entrepreneurial Evangelist! I have spent my life pursuing professionally those things that I most love personally and I love to spread that to the world! I am an entrepreneur, coach, and podcaster. I bring energy, experience, and curiosity to anything I do!
A few things about me:
- I am the host of The Spear and Clover Podcast. Our show is where Military Mindset meets The Spirit of the Puppy. We highlight renegade entrepreneurs who bet it all on their passions.
- I have coached and consulted with hundreds of entrepreneurs for the past 4 years. I love working with entrepreneurs and have NEVER gotten off of a coaching call with LESS energy than when I started.
- I have owned a large CrossFit gym in Chicago for the past 12-years. Here, I developed a love for building tribal communities. This has been one of the great passions of my life!
- I have a degree in finance and worked as a commercial banker to large companies. This means I can speak to finances and break-down the fundamentals of business.
- I am a US Army Veteran and have served on two deployments to Iraq. I also was stationed in Germany.
My hobbies include:
Fitness, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Rucking, Paddle boarding, woodworking, and restoring classic cars!
Get In Touch:
Tip of the week:
For the entrepreneur: Take a look at that area of your business that you are purposefully ignoring.
For the person who wants to be an entrepreneur: Start today!